Talent and Organizational Development Manager
Marimekko is looking for a Talent and Organizational Development Manager to join Marimekko global Human Resources team.
In this exciting role, you plan and execute talent and organization development activities in the area of employee engagement, performance and talent management, competence development, talent acquisition and employer branding. You also have role in internal HR communication. The position is based in Helsinki and reports to Marimekko’s Global HR Director.
Your key job responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement recruitment, induction, performance and talent management processes
- Lead and implement Mari Meter project, our employee engagement survey, as well as facilitate team action planning workshops
- Manage partners and develop tools used in talent acquisition
- Conduct annual CoDe needs analysis, lead learning solution development activities and coordinate delivery
- Coordinate internal HR communications: newsletters, internal forums, HR intranet
- Recruit new Marimekko talents
- Support employee branding activities
To be able to succeed in this position, we are looking for someone, who has previous experience in delivering results:
- Both in HRM and HRD, preferably from an international environment
- Project management
You also have passion and skills for:
- Training and coaching of leaders
- Facilitation of team development workshops
We are looking for you, who has an out-going personality, with the capability to establish contact with employees of all levels and maintain networks. You enjoy giving presentations to a wider audience and have the ability to train others. On a daily basis you work independently and get things done. You seek and share information. Taking accountability of your own responsibilities is important for you. You can be also described as someone who thinks creatively, generates new ideas and sees opportunities. You display flexibility and support a colleague in need. You have possibility to travel from time to time.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Finnish are needed in this position.
At Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with our values, the Mari Spirit and have the right background, we can offer you a unique opportunity to work in an exciting, international environment.
Please fill in the application in English, including CV and cover letter with salary expectation on our website at http://company.marimekko.com/careers/vacancies by at the latest July 9th, 2017. As we will be reviewing candidates continuously, we hope you submit your application as soon as possible.